THRIVE STUDENT MINISTRY
2301 Red House Rd, Richmond, KY 40475
6:30 PM FLC Rm 121-22
5:00 PM FLC Rm 121-22.
†HRIVE S†UDEN† MINIS†RY
“I am the vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in Me and I in him produces much fruit, because you can do nothing without Me.” John 15:5
Wed Night Schedule (6:30 pm)
- March 18: Thrive Worship. Continue the Series: Love Life. Celebrate March birthdays.
- March 25: Thrive Worship. Conclude the Series: Love Life.
- Disciple Now has been postponed. Tentatively, it will be rescheduled May 1-3. (For grades 8-12, if you would like to go and have not yet registered, you can fill out a registration form and be put on a waiting list, in case someone who registered is not able to go).
For Grades 6-7, we will reopen registration for DNOW Day, which will be on Sat, May 2. The deadline to turn in a registration form and pay will be April 19.
- Youth Breakfast, Next Sun, March 22. Provided by Middle School Girls and High School Boys.
- Overflow: Practice, Sundays, 5 pm.
- Mi$$ion Po$$ible: Grace Now, Mon, Mar 30, 5:30 pm.
- SUMMER MISSION TRIP (FOR ALL STUDENTS), XFuge on Mission, June 29 – July 3, Liberty University. There are a couple of spots left.
- Other Upcoming Events:
Sun, April 26: The Pinnacles & Papaleno’s. Cost: $10-$15. Sign-up if you would like to go.
Sun, May 3: Youth-Led Worship (PM Service)
Sun, May 17: Graduate Recognition Service & Luncheon
Fri, May 29: The Big Event. Save the Date! Details to come!
For more information about †HRIVE S†UDEN† MINISR†Y, please contact Dwayne Abrahamson, minister to students, at 859-623-8471 or at [email protected]
- Clubs usually meet around 7:30 am, one day a week at your school. BE INVOLVED in reaching your campus for Christ!
“I am the vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in Me and I in him produces much fruit, because you can do nothing without Me.”
For more information about THRIVE STUDENT MINISTRY, please contact Dwayne Abrahamson or fill out the form below.