Our children’s retreat provides time for meaningful Bible study, opportunities to deepen friendships with other children at church, experiences in the outdoors to remind us of God’s creativity, and time for just plain fun!
The retreat will have a very different look for this year. In order to take Covid-19 precautions, we will retreat at the church.
• Friday 5pm – arrive at church (supper is provided)
• Friday 9:30pm – parents may join us for campfire worship
• Friday 10pm – everyone heads home to sleep
• Saturday 8:30am – arrive at church for Quiet Time and breakfast
• Saturday 12:30pm – parents may join us for a hike followed by worship at the crosses
• Saturday 2:30/3:00pm – everyone heads home
Our Bible study will focus on The Great Commandments and how those two commandments can transform who we are. We will look at what it means to Love the Lord your God, how we do it with all our heart, soul, and strength, and how that leads to loving your neighbor as yourself.
The cost will be $20.
If your child does not already have one of the new Red House Kids t-shirts (with our focus verse for the retreat on it) and would like one, the cost will be $29.
You may sign up using the Church Center app that you use to check your child into Sunday School or by clicking on the button below.